Refurbished £100 jackpot fruit machine, in full working order.
- Accepts new £1 coins
- Refurbished and in working order
- Note acceptor not included
- Machines are sold by Sherlock Amusement Sales the partner company to Bob Rudd gaming & amusement suppliers
- We are fully licensed to sell fruit machines by the gaming board
- You must be over 18 years of age to purchase
- For private, home use only, not for commercial use
- Includes 3 month warranty
Buy 3 or more machines for 10% discount! (applied at checkout)
- FREE delivery within certain postcode areas (applied at checkout)
- Delivery charge to any other mainland UK address
- FREE local collection from one of our six depots in Newcastle, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham or Birmingham
What are the dimensions of a fruit machine?
A standard fruit machine is 180cm high, 71cm wide, 68cm deep and weights between 120-130kgs
Will the machine accept the new £1 coin?
Yes, all of our £100 jackpot machines accept the new £1 coin
Why don’t you sell machines with note acceptors?
Note acceptors are expensive so would add a lot on to the price of a machine. They can also be very problematic and lead to a high fault rate.
How long will delivery take?
We aim to deliver all fruit machines within 7-14 days. We will be in touch shortly after you place your order to discuss delivery.
Who will deliver my fruit machine?
If your delivery address is within our free postcode areas one of our Technicians will deliver your machine. If you are outside our postcode areas a specialised gaming courier will deliver the machine.
Will the machine be in working order?
Yes, all of our machines are run up and soak tested by our qualified Technicians before they are delivered.
What happens if my machine develops a fault?
We are an established company who has been running for over 30 years. We do our very best to ensure all of our customers are happy with the products they buy from us. Occasionally machines do fault, we will fix your machine remotely or provide parts to get it working again if you are within the 3-month warranty. If you are out of warranty we will still endeavour to help.
Do I need a license to own a machine?
All of our machines are for home use only, you do not require a license to have a machine in your home.
Will I get keys to the machine?
Yes you will receive all keys for the machine so you can open both the top and bottom doors.