Brand new Blackball Club pool table
- Perfect table for home use and games rooms
- 100% British built
- The table top is uniquely locked down with twelve quick release cushion fittings, ensuring the ball response is uniform on all cushions
- Precision 19mm ground slate
- Aluminium Slate support system
- Tables are fitted with corner slate support fillets
- Metal chrome top frame corner
- Adjustable metal feet for ease of table levelling
- Available in 6 x 3 or 7 x 4 Foot
- Available in Black, White, Walnut, Dark Walnut, Winchester Oak, Silver Oak & Midnight Grey
- Range of cloth available
- Electronic or mechanical coin handling which can be set to pay to pay or free play
- Tables are sold by Sherlock Amusement Sales the partner company to Bob Rudd gaming & amusement suppliers
All tables come with two cues, set of pool balls, chalk and triangle.
- Please select if you would like installation above
- Installed by our fully trained Technicians
Please note - this product is made to order and therefore has a 12 week lead time.
- FREE delivery within certain postcode areas (applied at checkout)
- Delivery charge to any other mainland UK address
- FREE local collection from one of our six depots in Newcastle, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham or Birmingham
Installation & Delivery
We value every purchase and do our best to honour all delivery requests to make sure your item gets to you as quickly as possible. To guarantee an item reaches you when expected, please read the delivery policy below for online orders.
Mainland UK delivery is free to certain postcodes (applied at checkout), this does not include installation. If you would like us to install your pool table this will come at an additional cost of £100.
Deliveries that do not fall in our postcode areas will incur an additional cost.
Please contact us if you require delivery to somewhere other than mainland UK. As we conduct all of our own deliveries, shipping times may vary. Please contact Davey on 07808 772 035 if you would like to request a specific date for delivery.
Alternatively, you can collect your pool table for free from one of our six depots in Newcastle, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham or Birmingham.
What are the dimensions of your pool tables?
Please bear in mind that the below dimensions are an average and some tables may differ slightly.
6 x 3 foot table
Table dimensions: 190cm x 112cm
Playing area dimensions: 160cm x 82cm
7 x 4 foot table
Table dimensions: 213cm x 121cm
Playing area dimensions: 183cm x 91cm
What are the minimum dimensions that my room should be?
6 x 3 foot table
48" Cue - 404cm x 326cm
57" Cue - 450cm x 372cm
7 x 4 foot table
48" Cue - 427cm x 335cm
57" Cue - 473cm x 381cm
Will the table have a coin mechanism on it?
As standard our tables are set to free play, please get in touch if you require a working coin mechanism
Are these slate bed tables?
Yes, all of our tables come with a slate bed
What type of cloth will my table come with?
The tables will come with industry standard hard wearing green wool cloth. We can recover in a different cloth if you would prefer, please message us for more info
How long will delivery take?
We aim to deliver all pool tables within 7-14 days. We will be in touch shortly after you place your order to discuss delivery.
Should I pay for installation?
We highly recommend that you add the installation option. As all of these tables are ex-pub tables they will delivered in pieces. They will arrive as four legs, a carcass and a slate bed which is very heavy. Two of our Technicians would be able to deliver and install the table for you and ensure it is level.