Brand new Supreme Winner pool table
- Perfect table for home use and games rooms
- Available in 6 x 3 or 7 x 4 Foot
- Available in Black Pearl, White Pearl, Oak or Walnut Finish
- Range of cloth available
- Electronic or mechanical coin handling which can be set to pay to pay or free play
- Free play tables also available
- Tables are sold by Sherlock Amusement Sales the partner company to Bob Rudd gaming & amusement suppliers
Please note these tables are made to order and therefor have a 20 week lead time
All tables come with two cues, set of pool balls, chalk and triangle.
- £100 Installation fee added at checkout for locations within the North East, North West, Yorkshire, East Midlands and West Midlands.
- Installed by our fully trained Technicians
- Installation not available for out of area deliveries
- Free delivery to orders with added Installation
- Delivery charge to any other mainland UK address outside of our catchment area
- FREE local collection from one of our five depots in Newcastle, Leeds, Keswick, Haydock or Birmingham
Please note - this product is made to order and therefore has a 12-16 week lead time.
Installation & Delivery
We value every purchase and do our best to honour all delivery requests to make sure your item gets to you as quickly as possible. To guarantee an item reaches you when expected, please read the delivery policy below for online orders.
Out Of Area
When you enter your postcode in to our delivery checker it will highlight if you are an out of area delivery. All out of area deliveries are conducted by a third party specialist courier using 12.5 tonne lorries. Please note it is your responsibility to ensure that the lorry has clear access to your property, if the lorry can not access the property additional delivery charges will apply.
Out of area deliveries are curb side only.
Mainland UK delivery is free to certain postcodes (applied at checkout), this does not include installation. If you would like us to install your pool table this will come at an additional cost of £100.
Deliveries that do not fall in our postcode areas will incur an additional cost.
Please contact us if you require delivery to somewhere other than mainland UK. As we conduct all of our own deliveries, shipping times may vary. Please contact Davey on 07808 772 035 if you would like to request a specific date for delivery.
Alternatively, you can collect your pool table for free from one of our six depots in Newcastle, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham or Birmingham.
What are the dimensions of your pool tables?
Please bear in mind that the below dimensions are an average and some tables may differ slightly.
6 x 3 foot table
Table dimensions: 190cm x 112cm
Playing area dimensions: 160cm x 82cm
7 x 4 foot table
Table dimensions: 213cm x 121cm
Playing area dimensions: 183cm x 91cm
What are the minimum dimensions that my room should be?
6 x 3 foot table
48" Cue - 404cm x 326cm
57" Cue - 450cm x 372cm
7 x 4 foot table
48" Cue - 427cm x 335cm
57" Cue - 473cm x 381cm
Will the table have a coin mechanism on it?
As standard our tables are set to free play, please get in touch if you require a working coin mechanism
Are these slate bed tables?
Yes, all of our tables come with a slate bed
What type of cloth will my table come with?
The tables will come with industry standard hard wearing green wool cloth. We can recover in a different cloth if you would prefer, please message us for more info
How long will delivery take?
We aim to deliver all pool tables within 7-14 days. We will be in touch shortly after you place your order to discuss delivery.
Should I pay for installation?
We highly recommend that you add the installation option. As all of these tables are ex-pub tables they will delivered in pieces. They will arrive as four legs, a carcass and a slate bed which is very heavy. Two of our Technicians would be able to deliver and install the table for you and ensure it is level.